The Supremacy of God Over All Things
• High View Of GOD: We proclaim a God-exalting theology, God-centered worldview, and God-glorifying approach to life and ministry.
• GOD-honoring Worship: We cultivate a transcendent worship which produces the fear of God and great joy.
• GOD-driven Convictions: We promote a passion for God’s holy name and a defense of His glorious reputation.
The Sufficiency of Scripture in All of Life
• Divine Revelation: We affirm the full inspiration, complete inerrancy, and total infallibility of Scripture.
• Biblical Authority: We uphold that the Scripture alone is ultimately authoritative for the life of the church and for every believer.
• Full Counsel Of GOD: We acknowledge that the Scripture is sufficient for all matters of life and godliness, including equipping the saints for spiritual growth, guidance, counseling, and ministry.
• Expository Preaching: We insist that the Scripture should be preached and taught in the power of the Holy Spirit, giving careful attention to sound doctrine and defense of the faith.
The Sovereignty of God in All Aspects of Salvation
• Radical Depravity: We hold that man is utterly fallen in sin through Adam’s original rebellion, resulting in the total depravity of the entire human race.
• Sovereign Grace: We believe that salvation is rooted in God’s gracious choice of undeserving sinners in eternity past, guaranteeing their conversion within time and their glorification for all time.
• Divine Regeneration: We maintain that the new birth is a sovereign, supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that cannot be coerced or manipulated by man.
• Lordship Salvation: We proclaim repentance and faith—calling for a decisive break from sin and a full surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, inevitably leading to a transformed life.
• Human Responsibility: We assert that every person is individually accountable to God for believing upon Jesus Christ.
• Global Proclamation: We declare that the gospel should be preached in all the world to every living creature.
We hold to the Second London Baptist Confession of 1689.